These executives lead new Cincinnati Regional Business Committee
Business Courier by Lucy May, Senior Staff Reporter
When I met with RCF Group’s Scott Robertson earlier this week, he wanted to make something perfectly clear.
Although Robertson is president of the board of the new Cincinnati Regional Business Committee, he stressed, all the board members are equals when it comes to leadership.
Robertson wanted to make sure I understood that while he’s president of this new group’s board, each of its 45 board members has a critical role in making decisions for the group. The new organization aims to tackle some of the region’s pressing issues, sort of like the Cincinnati Business Committee has for years. But while the CBC is a relatively small group comprised of CEOs of the region’s largest employers, this new organization is for CEOs and top executives of the Tri-State’s mid-cap companies. And, Robertson said, the board is open to even more than the 45 members on it now.
“The goal is to put together a structure to get more laser-like focus where we can be a force for transformational change,” he told me for a story in today’s print edition. http://www.bizjournals.com/cincinnati/print-edition/2012/11/09/bringing-bosses-to-the-table.html
The group won’t be seeking the spotlight, he said, but its members also don’t want to be viewed as a “secret society.”
To that end, we wanted to provide you with a list of all the current members of the CRBC board. They are listed in alphabetical order with each person’s company affiliation. Many of the board members are CEOs; some have other leadership roles.
Here they are:
• Wick Ach, Hixson
• Jack Brown, Nielsen
• Otto Budig, Parsec Inc.
• J.B. Buse, Loth Inc.
• Bob Castellini, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
• Andy DeWitt, AED Enterprises
• Mary Liz Finn, Nielsen
• Michael Fisher, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
• Bobby Fisher, Washing Systems LLC
• Tim Fogarty, West Chester Holdings
• Thom Gerdes, PMC
• Rick Greiwe, Greiwe Development Group
• Louis Guttman, Hills Property Management Inc
• John Hayden, CJH Consulting
• Jeb Head, Atkins & Pearce
• Dave Herche, Enerfab
• Tony Hobson, North American Properties
• Greg Joseph, Joseph Auto Group
• Paul Kitzmiller, CORE Resources Inc.
• Frank Leggio, Deloitte
• Chris MacConnell, Thomson-MacConnell Cadillac
• Tim Maloney, Haile/US Bank Foundation
• Kevin McDonnell, Skyline Chili Inc.
• Mike Michael, Fifth Third Bank
• Shenan Murphy, Colliers
• Chip Nielsen, Al Neyer, Inc.
• Ken Oaks, Total Quality Logistics Inc.
• Chip Pease, AAA Allied Group
• Wym Portman III, Pon North America
• Johnna Reeder, Duke Energy
• Jerry Reichert, Cincinnati Belting
• Rich Reilly, Rough Brothers
• Gordy Rich, Reading Rock
• Scott Robertson, RCF Group
• Bob Scallan, Pathway Guidance
• Robin Sheakley, Sibcy Cline Realtors
• Steve Shifman, Michelman
• John Steinman, Schawk Inc. and Forge Lumber
• Steve Steinman, Moellering/Sims-Lohman
• Todd Sumerel, Bob Sumerel Tire
• Ted Torbeck, Cincinnati Bell
• George Vincent, Dinsmore
• Warren Weber, PNC Bank
• Tom Williams, North American Properties
• Dave Wyler, Jeff Wyler Automotive Family